Save the Date: January 26–February 3, 2024
Thank you to everyone who made the 7th Annual Champaign County Area Restaurant Week a success! Over nine days, we ate our hearts out at local restaurants that spanned the world. From Filipino, Indian, Cambodian, Thai, Laos, Mexican, Vietnamese, Italian, Zambian, Vegetarian, Vegan, soul food, farm-to-table, and standard American fare, we ate it all. Big thank you to all of our participating restaurants for offering delicious options and to all that went out and enjoyed throughout the week.
It's never too soon to start thinking about next year! Save the date for January 26–February 3, 2024!
Here's how it works:
1. FIND A RESTAURANT — Search our restaurants below and check out their menus in their listings below.
2. DINE-IN or TAKE OUT — Make your reservations early or get out anytime during a restaurant's open hours from January 27–February 4, 2023. Want to eat at home? Check for the restaurants offering takeout options!
3. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE — Share your pictures and experience with #CCRestaurantWeek for a chance to win a $100 gift card to your Champaign County area restaurant of choice
4. EAT OUT OFTEN — With so many restaurants in our community, you can broaden your horizons and find many new favorites.
5. TIP GENEROUSLY — Our hospitality industry works hard every day. Please tip the staff who are working hard during these challenging times. BE KIND!
DOWNLOAD MENUS (Menus were available January 27–February 4, 2023)
Click on each listing below to see individual menus.
Check Out Our Award-Winning Food Scene
Top Restaurants to try for Hispanic Heritage Month 2023
In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, we’ve compiled a short list of the top re...
Top Spots to Enjoy Champaign-Urbana's Spring Flavors
Farms, large and small, surround our micro-urban community, providing fresh ingr...
St. Patrick's Day Events in the Greater Champaign County Area
Live performances, tasty Reuben sandwiches, a green light glow, and so much more...